Start-up Tax and Accountancy Services
We have many years experience assisting clients that want to start up a new business. Minimising tax is always a primary consideration for start-ups.
Business startup discussions include:
- Whether to trade as a company or a sole trader/ partnership. Companies are the preferred route at the moment, as the year on year tax savings more than cover the higher administration expenses.
- Whether to register voluntarily for GST
- PAYE registration and paying yourself a salary
Why choose Franklin Taxation Centre?
- We are experienced at providing support to small businesses and start-ups
- We offer flexibility of approach: Either pay a very minimum to get up and running and then come to us when you need advice, or sign up for bookkeeping services
- Our advice will be valuable and to the point. Franklin Taxation Centre is about far more than number crunching
- Most start-ups are done on a tight budget, making solid financial control essential. You will need to know where you are financially, and make the right representations to your bank manager and (if you have them) your investors. We will help you to record and present the financial information required efficiently and effectively
- We will build a business relationship with you to become one of your most valued suppliers
- Given the weight of experience available, we are not expensive
Choose the services you want:
- Tax planning
- Preparation and submission of GST Returns
- Preparation of annual accounts (Year 2 onwards)
- Preparation of annual tax computation (Year 2 onwards)
- Payroll registration and PAYE filing
- Ongoing adhoc advice
- Company Incorporation
- GST registration
- Liaison with regulatory authorities